Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS2 fatal: filesystem consistency error

And after completing the fsck, I started back some services, and I got the same error on another filesystem that is practily empty and used for small
utilities used troughout the cluster...

What should I do to find the source of this problem ?

I suspect that this is a know problem, bz #712139 if you have access to
the Red Hat bugzilla. There is a fix available via our usual support
channels. Note that this particular bug is highly version specific so it
only applies to RHEL 6.1 and no other version (either RHEL or upstream),

Thanks, I am indeed at 6.1. I did find this bug while googling yesterday for that, I will contact support once I got the why I don't have support for resilient storage enabled cleared...