Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS2 fatal: filesystem consistency error (Action Required)

Hello linux clustering,

This message serves as notification that you will not receive any more courtesy notices from Boxbe members for two days. Messages you have sent will remain in a lower priority queue for our member to review at their leisure.

Future messages will be more likely to be viewed if you are on our member's priority Guest List.

Thank you,
debjyoti mail gmail com

Boxbe