Re: [Linux-cluster] Replacing network switch in a cluster

Well, after reading man openais.conf the settings below seemed ok for this operation, so I just went ahead with it. I connected the old and new switch and moved the cluster nodes over one by one (which meant the link was down for 4-5 seconds). There were no problems whatsoever.

Cheers,
Martijn