Re: [Linux-cluster] Plugged out blade from bladecenter chassis - fence_bladecenter failed

Hi,

On 06/20/2011 07:16 AM, Parvez Shaikh wrote:

Hi Thanks Dominic,

Do fence_bladecenter "reboot" the blade as a part of fencing always? I have seen it turning the blade off by default.

fence daemon always tries to reboot a machine. In most of the cases it is done by power off / check if it is really off / power on / check if it is really on.

Fencing is successful if we were able to check that system is down.

Through fence_bladecenter --missing-as-off...... -o off returns me a correct result when run from command line but fencing fails through "fenced". I am using RHEL 5.5 ES and fence_bladecenter version reports following -

m,