[Linux-cluster] unable to live migrate a vm in rh el 6: Migration unexpectedly failed

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 22:10:08 UTC 2011

On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 16:52:00 -0500 Lon Hohberger wrote:

> Check /var/log/audit/audit.log for an AVC denial around self:capability
> setpcap for xm_t?

Uhm,
SElinux is disabled on both nodes (I'll cross check tomorrow anyway)
and auditd is chkconfig off too (even if I notice in rh el 6 many
audit messages related to cron writing in /var/log/messages...)
Could it be of any help an "strace -f" of the virsh command where I
can see the ssh and netcat forked calls but am not able to identify
the point where eventually there is something strange?

Gianluca