Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS2 write

----- Original Message -----
| We are running Redhat 5. Do you think this patch has already been
| applied to the GFS that redhat ships?
|
| Paras.

Hi Paras,

If this is RHEL5, you should contact Red Hat support and open
a ticket.  After all, you're paying for support, so why not use it?
That patch is in the upstream (kernel.org) kernel, not in RHEL5.
I ported the patch to RHEL5 for testing purposes and I'm
planning to put a test version on my people page for some of
our customers to try out.  I don't know what kernel you're
running, but I can do the same for your kernel.
If you open a support ticket, ask them to attach your case
to bugzilla bug 681261, which is likely private because it contains
confidential customer information.

Regards,

Bob Peterson
Red Hat File Systems