Re: [Linux-cluster] unable to live migrate a vm in rh el 6: Migration unexpectedly failed

Here is the output of the command

strace -f virsh migrate --live exorapr1 qemu+ssh://intrarhev1/system

Note that if I run the same with rhev1 (main host name and not
intracluster) instead of intrarhev1, I'm asked for the ssh password
(ok because I set ssh equivalence only for intracluster) but at the
end I get the same error:
operation failed: Migration unexpectedly failed

Gianluca