[Linux-cluster] Performing fsck on large gfs file-systems.

Good Afternoon;

We currently have a critical Oracle application running on a two node Red Hat Cluster environment. (RHEL5u5)

Our /oracle/d01 ( gfs file system) is about 2TB, when the system reboots it takes a few hours to perform a fsck.

Is a fsck required on a gfs file system?

Thank you!