Re: [Linux-cluster] What is the proper procedure to reboot a node in acluster?

To follow up, I couldn't manually leave by dlm_tool
[root test2 log]# dlm_tool leave clvmd
Leaving lockspace "clvmd"
dlm_open_lockspace clvmd error (nil) 2

[root test2 log]# dlm_tool ls
dlm lockspaces
name          clvmd
id            0x4104eefa
flags         0x00000002 leave
change        member 2 joined 1 remove 0 failed 0 seq 1,1
members       1 2

Thanks.
Shi