[Linux-cluster] time of left/join member

I was checking my two node cluster, I noticed that one node is down, my question is how to find out when this node left the cluster? assuming that services already running on the other node I can't see why this node "maybe" was fenced and powered off.

/var/log/messages was not clear enough to me, my only information I only got the time when machine was powered off in lastlog.

Thanks in advance for any suggestion.

- -
iarlyy selbir

:wq!