[Linux-cluster] Resource groups

Bob:

You say this in your best practice document:

"Our performance testing lab has experimented with various resource group sizes and found a performance problem with anything bigger than 768MB. Until this is properly diagnosed, we recommend staying below 768MB."

What are the details? Nearly all of our FSes are created with 2Gb RGs.