Re: [Linux-cluster] Two node cluster - a potential problem of node fencing each other?

Hi Lon

http://people.redhat.com/lhh/ClusterPitfalls.pdf

In that PDF you write:

"Can be used to create highly scalable NFS servers".

I see how you can use GFS1/2 to make a redundant setup, but I am not sure what you mean by "highly scalable" here, or how to do it? Is there a best practise guide / howto for that?

Best,
Kevin