Re: [Linux-cluster] rhel6 node start causes power on of the other one

Greetings,

On 3/24/11, Gianluca Cecchi <gianluca cecchi gmail com> wrote:
> such as need for direct access to server console or cluster without any node running at
> all without manual intervention ...

Pardon my ignorance. I fail to understand What do you mean by cluster
when no node is running?

A cluster is a conceptual or "generated" host  [shall we call it as
g-host like g-spot? ;- ) ] which relies on underlying physical
host/node . for its existence. With no node running at all, what are
you trying to access?

Apologies if I sounded rude. :)

With only warm regards,

Rajagopal
(A human node in linux-cluster list, not a ghost are "g-spot")