[Linux-cluster] gfs2_quotad:2498 blocked

Hi !

I've got a situation where I've done a rsync from a server outside the cluster to a cluster node, where a GFS2 fs was mounted. It was the only node at that time to have that FS mounted.

It was a large, very large directory, with somewhere neer one million small files, so the rsync took something like 3 to 4 hours. At some point, all nodes' consoles dispalyed this :

gfs2_quotad:2498 blocked for more that 120 seconds.
"echo 0 > /proc/sys/kernel/hang_task_timeout_secs" disables this message.

and then some debuging info dump.

I did stop the rsync and restarted it, and it go trough fine (still took 3 to 4 hours).

I can't tell for sure since all nodes are in the trunk of my car right now because we are moving all of them to a new colo, but I beleive my FS was mounted with "-o noatime,noquota"

What does this mean ?

We are on RHEL6, up to date.

Regards,
Nicolas