[Linux-cluster] Documentation for cluster beginner and pacemaker vs rgmanager

Hello HA magicians,

I would like to bring our services to a more reliable level and I was googling around some
basic information about RH cluster suite.
I am not quite able to answer 2 questions so I'd like to ask here:

1) What is the starting documentation that you would recommend to a linux administrator who would
like to setup a HA cluster? I have found
http://www.linuxtopia.org/online_books/rhel6/rhel_6_cluster_admin/
is it good even though I use clone of RHEL? (Scientific Linux 6).

2) Which resource manager would you recommend? rgmanager or pacemaker?
The following pages favor pacemaker but the documentation usually says rgmanager:
http://www.spinics.net/lists/cluster/msg16401.html
http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/wiki/RGManagerVsPacemaker

Best regards,

--