[Linux-cluster] oracle DB is not failing over on killin PMON deamon

Dear All

I need to setup HA cluster for mu oracle dabase.
I have setup two node cluster using "System-Config-Cluster .." on RHEL 5.5
I created RG a  shared file system "/emc01" ext3 , shared IP and DB script
to monitor the DB.
My cluster starts perfectly and fail over on shutting down primary node,
also stopping shared IP  fails node to failover node.
But on kill PMON , or LSNR process the node does not fails and keep showing
the status services running on primary node.

I JUST NEED TO KNOW WHERE IS THE PROBLEM.

ATTACHED IS DB scripts and "cluster.conf" file.

Thanks in advance for help.

Sufyan