-----Original Message-----
From: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com
[mailto:linux-cluster-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Jankowski, Chris
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2011 9:44 AM
To: linux clustering
Subject: Re: [Linux-cluster] oracle DB is not failing over on killin PMON
deamon

Sufyan,

What username does the instance of Oracle DB run as? Is this "orainfra" or
some other username?

The scripts assume a user named "orainfra".
If you use a different username then you need to modify the scripts
accordingly.

Regards,

Chris Jankowski