Re: [Linux-cluster] oracle DB is not failing over on killin PMON deamon

HI sufyan

Maybe is irrelevant, but, do you try with oracledb.sh script?.
I use that script and all work fine for me....

Regards,
Marcelo
PS: that script is placed in /usr/share/cluster/oracledb.sh, you must modify the oracle settings, like orauser, db_instance_name, and db_virtual name.