Re: [Linux-cluster] oracle DB is not failing over on killin PMON deamon

2011/5/17 Sufyan Khan <sufyan khan its ws>

Hi Marcelo

I am succeeded to run oracle DB and its restarting automatically with killing  pmon process.

Thanks to all.

I have another question (sorry I am new to RHEL cluster) my oracle application server and DB  server has different HOME directory, if I used oracledb.sh , service fails in startup because in the oracledb.sh the HOME directory is same for PMON and OPMN process.

What could be the solution , I am using ricci and luci.

Sufyan

Sorry, I am not DBA. I don't know how help you,
Maybe in this list there are a dba who can help you
Regards,

Marcelo.