Re: [Linux-cluster] Corosync goes cpu to 95-99%

Believe this is fixed in 1.3.1

Thanks Steven ... But is it released for rhel6??

RHEL 6.1 has these problems resolved.  If you have problems with rhel6.0
please open a support ticket.  There is no SLA for bugzilla/mailing
lists, and I can't modify shipped RHEL 6.0.z packages without support
tickets.

I am also observing this kind of beahviour. But at a different level. We have an 8 node cluster composed of dual quad-core xeon. I have now updated all the nodes to RHEL 6.1, cman is at 3.0.12-41.el6.

and from time to time, for no apparent reason one random node has a peak in cpu usage, where it's corosync that eats CPU for a minute or so. During that time services on that node responds very slowly and ssh shell access is very rough and slow as hell...