Re: [Linux-cluster] Corosync goes cpu to 95-99%

I've opened a support case at redhat for this. While collecting the
sosreport for redhat, I found ot in my var/log/message file something
about gfs2_quotad being stalled for more than 120 seconds. Tought I
disabled quotas with the noquota option. It appears that it's
"quota=off". Since I cannot chane thecluster config and remount the
filessystems at the moment, I did not made the change to tes it.

It might helps you.

Thanks Nicolas. what bugzilla id is??

It's not a bugzilla, it's a support case.