Re: [Linux-cluster] [Q] Good documentation about command line interface??

On 05/30/2011 10:49 AM, Hiroyuki Sato wrote:
Where fenced will call fence agent??
It is mean that  the following

  * Can I check where fenced daemon will call fence_agent when I
execute fence_node??
    (that message send to master fenced, or localhost??)
  * And Can I check ``where are master''  with command?? (If fenced is
master-slave type)
  * Can I control master priority.
    (for example I want to specify gfs1, gfs2, gfs3 as fenced master)

Thanks again

Regards.

It looks like the node with the lowest ID that is quorate sends the actual fence call.

--
Digimer
E-Mail:              digimer alteeve com