Re: [Linux-cluster] [Q] Good documentation about command line interface??

On 05/30/2011 11:30 AM, Kaloyan Kovachev wrote:
actually sends the fence command. I do know that it has to come from a
machine with quorum, and I do believe it is handled by the cluster
manager. It's not like pacemaker where a DC is clearly defined.

I'll try to sort out how the internals work and will let you know.

Not sure where i got this information from (i think it was on this list),
but for sure: the node with the lowest ID, which is quorate, will take the
responsibility to call the fencing script

Indeed, you are right. :)

--
Digimer
E-Mail:              digimer alteeve com