Re: [Linux-cluster] quorum dissolved but resources are still alive

On 05/31/2011 02:33 PM, Martin Claudio wrote:
I also plannig to implement some way to fencing nodes, but at the moment
it's only a simulation lab....

Please read this:

http://wiki.alteeve.com/index.php/Red_Hat_Cluster_Service_2_Tutorial#Concept.3B_Fencing

Anyway i still have the problem, node without quorum has not shutdown
resources, any help for me plese?

We'd like to help you, but we've been here before. Without getting fencing working, there is no real sense going forward.

Please, take the time now to get fencing working. The cluster stack has no concept of "a test cluster"; All clusters are treated as mission critical by the software.

--
Digimer
E-Mail:              digimer alteeve com