Re: [Linux-cluster] Corosync goes cpu to 95-99%

I've opened a support case at redhat for this. While collecting the
sosreport for redhat, I found ot in my var/log/message file something
about gfs2_quotad being stalled for more than 120 seconds. Tought I
disabled quotas with the noquota option. It appears that it's
"quota=off". Since I cannot chane thecluster config and remount the
filessystems at the moment, I did not made the change to tes it.

Thanks Nicolas. what bugzilla id is??

It's not a bugzilla, it's a support case.

Hi !

FYI, my support ticket is still open, and GSS are searching to find the cause of the problem. In the mean time, they suggested that I start corosync with -p option and see if that changes anything.

I wanted to know how to do that since it's cman that does start corosync ?

Regards,