Re: [Linux-cluster] quorum dissolved but resources are still alive

On 05/31/2011 03:10 PM, Mark Hlawatschek wrote:
Martin,

I did some testings with RHEL5.6 and no additional asynchronous updates.
I remember that it worked as you expected. If rgmanager notices that quorum dissolved, it triggers an emergency shutdown for all services running on the nodes that lost quorum.

Which version of rgmanager are you using?

Best regards,
Mark

The "openais" log prefixes lead me to believe it's EL5.x.

--
Digimer
E-Mail:              digimer alteeve com