Re: [Linux-cluster] Corosync goes cpu to 95-99%

FYI, my support ticket is still open, and GSS are searching to find the
cause of the problem. In the mean time, they suggested that I start
corosync with -p option and see if that changes anything.

I wanted to know how to do that since it's cman that does start corosync ?

cman_tool join is called in /etc/rc.d/init.d/cman I believe.  Add a -P
option to it.

That did it.

I will do it for a couple of nodes and see what happens.

Regards,