[Linux-cluster] Forcing off KVM Windows guests from rgmanager

Digimer linux at alteeve.com
Tue Nov 1 15:42:36 UTC 2011

On 11/01/2011 09:17 AM, Nick Khamis wrote:
> You make it look so easy:
> https://alteeve.com/w/2-Node_Red_Hat_KVM_Cluster_Tutorial ;)
>

> Nick.

Just a fair warning; That tutorial is well on it's way, but it is not
complete and I've not yet gone over it looking for mistakes. Please feel
free to read it and follow it, but be caustious of mistakes or omissions
at this time.

I plan to post an announcement when it's finished. In the mean time, if
you run into problems, feel free to ask me at this address or stop by
#linux-cluster on IRC. :)

--
Digimer
E-Mail:              digimer at alteeve.com
Freenode handle:     digimer
Papers and Projects: http://alteeve.com
"omg my singularity battery is dead again.
stupid hawking radiation." - epitron