Re: [Linux-cluster] Failover after partial failure because of SAN?

Greetings,

On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 2:33 PM, Jochen Schneider
<jochen schneider gmail com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The question I have is what should happen when the SAN fails:

You should be looking at SAN replication solutions if it fits your budget.

If you want alternatives, have look at DRBD for local storage redundancy.

I can't perceive any redundancy from you setup for the SPF of storage.

RHEL and VMware has been shouting from the top of their roof about
Storage Virtualization.

Have a look at that.

An oh, don't forget offsite DR and BCP (or BPC: Business process
continuity--permute the words) if your application is mission
critical.

--
Regards,

Rajagopal