Re: [Linux-cluster] Ext3/ext4 in a clustered environement

On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 11:42 PM, Nicolas Ross
<rossnick-lists cybercat ca> wrote:
>> ionice -c3 rsync -av ...
> Oh, greet, I will try that asap!
>
> How much more time? I don't mind taking 3 or 4 hours instead of 2.5, but if it goes up to 5 or 6, I'll consider an ext4 fs...

I can't answer your question because it all depends on other IO
operations that are running on your system with higher priority.
You can also consider setting the nice value eg 19 for rsync processes.

--
regards,
Bohdan