Re: [Linux-cluster] Issue with Conga on RHEL 5.7

Just FYI...the issues was with the checkbox "Enabled Shared Storage"...once that was deselected, I was able to complete all the tasks. There seems to be an issue installing those packages. Thanks for all the help!

On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 4:51 PM, Geovanis, Nicholas <Nicholas Geovanis uscellular com> wrote:

Jan Pokorny <jpokorny redhat com> wrote:

>> Also, as I mentioned in [1], while RHEL 5.7 exhibits the issue
>> reliably, we would appreciate details about reproducers with 5.6
>> and especially with 6.x.

I believe that I experienced this on 5.6, sadly the logs are gone by now. And it turned-out that RHCS were not supported in Vmware VMs at 5.6, so I upgraded to 5.7. Frankly, I also gave-up on Conga, even though it works fine for basic situations. For roll-outs of several dozen servers you need to establish greater control over the configuration I think.

Nick Geovanis
US Cellular/Kforce Inc
v. 708-674-4924
e. Nicholas Geovanis uscellular com