[Linux-cluster] fence_ilo question

Elena Ufimtseva ufimtseva at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 21:54:29 UTC 2011

Devrim, Ben

Thanks for advise, I moved much further now.

[root at cclbpdb1 ~]# /usr/bin/ipmitool -I lanplus -H '172.28.84.32' -U
'admin' -A 'password' -P 'pwd' chassis power status
Chassis Power is on

Thats on the local node though.

Just to have it here.
I installed hp-ilo driver hp-ilo-8.5.0-1.rhel5.x86_64.rpm from hp.
modprobe ipmi_si
modprobe ipmi_devintf

Remotely it does not work yet, I guess there is some filtering going on of
UDP.

It works perfect from debian just installing ipmitool.

Elena.

--
Elena