Re: [Linux-cluster] Bringing up new cluster to life...

...snip...

Did you check if multicast is enabled on the network switch and working
properly? That's generally the first thing people forget to look.

Thanks, that was it !

For some reason on the switch we have in this server room, forward of unknown multicast packets was disabled. I had to issue "no ip mcast block_unknown", and then the cluster is up !

Thank you very much !