[Linux-cluster] Fencing agent for cisco nexus 5k

Hi,

we are currently building up a Cisco Nexus FCoE infrastructure together with Red Hat Clusters.

I'd like to use the Nexus 5ks for I/O fencing operations and I'm looking for a fencing agent to be used together with the Nexus 5k.
The basic idea would be to disable the network ports of the cluster node inside the Nexus that is supposed to be fenced.

Any pointers or ideas?

Thanks a lot!

Mark

--
Mark Hlawatschek

ATIX Informationstechnologie und Consulting AG | Einsteinstrasse 10 |
85716 Unterschleissheim | www.atix.de