[Linux-cluster] Multiple HA-LVM Resources

Hi Team,

I’m having an issue with RHCS on RHEL 6.1 … I have multiple HA-LVM resources in my cluster which are being used by two different service groups.  I’m having an issue when I try to start the second service group on the same cluster node running the first service group.  I get this immediately.

Local machine trying to enable service:<servicename>...Invalid operation for resource

However, I can startup both service groups just fine as long as it’s on different nodes in the cluster.  I’ve got logging turned up to debug… but I can’t seem to get anything meaningful in the logs regarding this issue.

Can someone clue me in?

Andy Speagle

System & Storage Administrator

UCATS - Wichita State University