Re: [Linux-cluster] Multiple HA-LVM Resources

On Fri, Oct 07, 2011 at 06:38:32PM +0000, Speagle, Andy wrote:
>    Local machine trying to enable service:<servicename>...Invalid operation
>    for resource

I ran into a similar problem recently. It turned out that I mistakenly had
exclusive="1" in the service definition which prevents the service from running
on a node that already has any active services. The error is incredibly vague
and it took a while before I realized the cause.

-Mike

--
Michael Morgan
mmorgan dca net