Re: [Linux-cluster] Apache active-active cluster

Greetings,

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 1:47 PM,  <Sagar Shimpi tieto com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can I configure Apache Active –Active cluster using Redhat Cluster Suit in
> RHEL6?
>
> If yes, can someone please pass me the link for the same.

If you are using htpasswd for authentication, perhaps you may not be
able to build it.

Look at LVS at the same time. That might solve your problem.

and oh! never forget that without fencing (storage/in-band/out-of-band)

--
Regards,

Rajagopal
+91 9930 633 852