________________________________

	From: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com
[mailto:linux-cluster-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of yu song
	Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 02:00
	To: linux clustering
	Subject: [Linux-cluster] non-critical resource in redhat
cluster

	Dear all,

	Does anyone have experience to setup non-critical
resource in redhat cluster?  in my case, we would like a cluster
behavior like this.

	1. infrastructure level resource (such as file system,
IP) fails can trigger an entire service fail over.

	2. Application level resource fails will NOT trigger an
entire service fail over.

	obviously I would like set application resource as
non-critical. but have not seen any place to explain how to.

	thanks

	Yu