Re: [Linux-cluster] Issue with NFS exports and "loopback" NFS mounts as RHCS resources on attempted resource release

Greetings,

On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 6:00 PM,  <Ralph Grothe itdz-berlin de> wrote:
> 2-node cluster (active/passive) within a clustered SAP service.

IIRC, There is a document for Redhat subscribers (I have not been one)
about configuring HA SAP services in the KB.

Have you checked that out?

Well, I apologise if the above info is wrong.

But I had downloaded it for few partners and subscribers sometime (>
1year) back.

--
Regards,

Rajagopal