Re: [Linux-cluster] display and release gfs locks

Hi,

> Is this possible? I would think that if a node has properly/cleanly left
> the cluster, locks that were held by that node would be released. Is
there
> a way to display locks that may be still existing for that node that is
> down? And lastly, is there a way to force the release of those locks
with
> out the reboot of the cluster? I've been searching the linux-cluster
> archives with little success.

The best thing is to fix the initial problem, but as a workaround you may
try to fence_node from some of the other machines in the cluster even it
has left cleanly - this should cleanup the locks held from that node

about seeing the locks you may use "gfs(2)_tool lockdump <mount_point>" or
via debugfs by mounting it somewhere