Re: [Linux-cluster] How to run same service in parallel in RedHat Cluster 5.0

Good example, thanks.
Not sure if is doable because we could have 10 servers and the idea to have
10 service instances could be tricky to admin :(

What about the other q, related with the usage of same name of devices and
mounting points?

--
Sent from my PDP-11