[Linux-cluster] corosync crashes after firing crm configuration command on any one node

Amit Jathar amit.jathar at alepo.com
Wed Sep 28 11:47:59 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am facing weird issue in the corosync behavior.

I have configured a two node cluster.
The cluster is working fine & the crm_mon command is showing proper output.
The command cibadmin -Q also working on both the nodes properly.

The issue starts when I put any crm configuration command.

As I put crm configuration command, I can see the following output:-
[root at AAA02 corosync]# crm configure property no-quorum-policy=ignore Could not connect to the CIB: Remote node did not respond
ERROR: creating tmp shadow __crmshell.12274 failed
[root at AAA02 corosync]#

At the same time, the logs in the /var/log/messages says that:- Sep 28 13:38:40 localhost cibadmin: [12295]: info: Invoked: cibadmin -Ql Sep 28 13:38:40 localhost cibadmin: [12296]: info: Invoked: cibadmin -Ql Sep 28 13:38:40 localhost crm_shadow: [12298]: info: Invoked: crm_shadow -c __crmshell.12274

I have attached a file which has cib.xml & corosync.conf file contents on both the nodes .

Please guide me to troubleshoot this error.
Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Amit

This email (message and any attachment) is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not certain that you are the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message, and delete all copies of this message and attachments. Any other use of this email by you is prohibited.