[Linux-cluster] Bug# 618321 modclusterd memory leak

Fabio M. Di Nitto fdinitto at redhat.com
Thu Sep 29 03:47:48 UTC 2011

On 09/28/2011 11:13 PM, Bill G. wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> I was wondering if you were aware of this bug, and if any of you have
> had success in with the suggested work around that is listed as the
> final comment.
>
> Currently this is happening on 5 of my 9 server cluster, one
> was using 35GB of ram.
>
> I was also wondering, of those who have seen the problem, do you have
> any other workable band-aids, besides the kill -9 and the prio program?

We actually have some serious issues reproducing this bug in order to
fix it and we are looking into any help / data that could help us to
kill it.

we don't have a workaround but it would be great if you and Ryan (in CC)
could maybe find a way to share info/data, or even a temporary ssh
access to the cluster to diagnose what is happening would be wonderful.

Fabio