Re: [Linux-cluster] Where to find information on HA-LVM

On 28 March 2012 06:51, Jankowski, Chris <Chris Jankowski hp com> wrote:
> Ming,

<snip>

> Could I ask you to publish the list of most relevant information of HA-LVM
> that you’d find on this list, please?  We’ll all benefit.

I found the following to be informative when I first configured HA LVM:
https://fedorahosted.org/cluster/wiki/LVMFailover#HALVM

Reading the LVM resource scripts was also useful:
/usr/share/cluster/lvm.sh
/usr/share/cluster/lvm_by_lv.sh
/usr/share/cluster/lvm_by_vg.sh

Cheers

--
Jonathan Barber <jonathan barber gmail com>