Re: [Linux-cluster] Documentation about the fence agent interface to RHCS?

Any luci devs on the list? I'm looking for info on integrating fencing agents into luci. Once the Powers That Be allow me to release our fencing agent, I'd like to take a stab at making it easier use via luci.

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 2:12 PM, Digimer <lists alteeve ca> wrote:
On 03/30/2012 10:00 AM, Jonathan Barber wrote:
> I'm writing a fencing agent and would like to know is there a document
> describing the interface that fencing agents should support. i.e. how
> are arguments passed to the fence agent, what exit codes represent, is
> anything done with the agents standard out/error.
>
> I've looked at the agents that ship with RHCS and have some idea
> what's going on, but it'd be nice to have to documentation to confirm
> my suspicions.
>
> Cheers

Check out this: https://fedorahosted.org/cluster/wiki/FenceAgentAPI

If you need help/clarity, let me know.

--
Digimer

Jeff Stoner | Cloud Evangelist
+1-703-668-1920
| M +1-703-475-7720 | E jstoner opsource net
OpSource, Inc. | www.opsource.net | Twitter @opsource.net

Red Hat Certified Engineer (cert number 805009770342158)