Re: [Linux-cluster] Multicast address by CMAN

One simple way it's

netstat -gn in a diferent cluster

Il giorno 04 aprile 2012 07:41, Parvez Shaikh <parvez h shaikh gmail com> ha scritto:
Hi all,

As per my understanding, CMAN uses cluster name to internally generate multi-cast address. In my cluster.conf

Having a cluster with same name in a given network leads to issue and is undesirable.

I want to know is there anyway to find if multicast address is already in use by some other cluster, so as to avoid using name that generate same multicast IP or for that matter configuring same multicast IP in cluster.conf

Thanks,
Parvez