[Linux-cluster] clurgmgrd : <notice> relocating a service to better node

Parvez Shaikh parvez.h.shaikh at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 06:14:43 UTC 2012

Hi,

When I start or enable a service (that was previously disabled) on a a
cluster node, I see message saying clurmgrd relocating service to "better"
node.

I am not understanding why. I can relocate service back to a node where I
see above message and it runs fine there.

What does "better" node could mean? Better in what sense as hardware and
software configurations of both cluster nodes is same. What situation could
possibly trigger this?

Thanks,
Parvez