[Linux-cluster] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

LinkedIn

anuj chauhan requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Krishna,

- anuj

View invitation from anuj chauhan

WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH ANUJ CHAUHAN BE A GOOD IDEA?

anuj chauhan's connections could be useful to you

After accepting anuj chauhan's invitation, check anuj chauhan's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

© 2012, LinkedIn Corporation