Re: [Linux-cluster] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Ah, the evils of mass invite
On 4/12/12 7:12 AM, anuj chauhan via LinkedIn wrote:
LinkedIn
------------

    anuj chauhan requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Krishna,

- anuj

Accept invitation from anuj chauhan
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-odgn7o-h0xcqcjo-d/ulDuieLaAX544oVCOYcgj_GaXIys4TuLMXGmOx/blk/I74567276_45/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_djhvdzsOdPoRd3t9bQF1dmMMoD5pbPwNc3sVc3sQdzoLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=0OAA91GTdUjBc1

View invitation from anuj chauhan
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-odgn7o-h0xcqcjo-d/ulDuieLaAX544oVCOYcgj_GaXIys4TuLMXGmOx/blk/I74567276_45/0Rd5YSdP8TdzkQdQALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=3cD3GKkTxUjBc1

Why might connecting with anuj chauhan be a good idea?

anuj chauhan's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting anuj chauhan's invitation, check anuj chauhan's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.