Re: [Linux-cluster] Redhat without qdisk

On 04/12/2012 10:18 AM, emmanuel segura wrote:
That's right

you'll found your cluster partitioned and if you "<cman two_node="1"
expected_votes="1">" as redhat setting our cluster maybe you get data
corruption

How? What fence agent are you using? I've used this configuration for years and never had data corruption.

Because every node can operate with one vote an rich the quorum state

Forse the fencing problem redhat implement a work around as permanent
solution

fence delay for some cluster agents

For fence_scsi in Redhat 5.X the redhat support says it's ok for production
BAAAAA not tre

What are you concerns about fence_scsi?

AND i the redhat technical tells the cluster don't require the quorum disk
UMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Can you explain why qdisk would be required?

Ryan

Il giorno 12 aprile 2012 16:47, Daniel Bourque